heightec is a UK manufacturer with over 25 years’ experience specialising in the design and manufacture of technical products for ascent, descent, work positioning, fall arrest and rescue.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new PROSEAL storage solution – the ultimate storage solution for mission-critical equipment
ProSeal is a simple, tough storage method for equipment that needs robust protection during long term storage, to guarantee the quality and functionality of rescue and evacuation equipment.
- Total protection
- Guaranteed functionality
- 20 year lifespan*
- Complete peace of mind
ProSeal is ideally suited for equipment that requires a robust method of long term storage whilst maintaining the condition of the equipment.
- Multiple protective layers ensure perfect storage conditions
- Fully protected against damage – durable barrier bag and outer protective storage container
- Supremely simple inspection – quick and easy process without removing kit from site
Multiple protective layers:
- Inner foil barrier, hermetically sealed with integrated humidity indicator
- Secondary padded layer for increased protection
- Outer storage container for ease of transportation
Protects against degradation prolonging the life of the equipment.
Simple inspection process:
- Fast and simple
- Negligible downtime
- Reduced costs
ProSeal is available with all heightec rescue and evacuation systems, as well as our CHRYSALIS rescue stretcher:
- ROTOR Tower Crane Rescue System
- ROTOR Evacuation System
- RescuePack Fall Arrest Rescue System
- MICRON Ultra-light Evacuation System – 100m
- CHRYSALIS casualty stretcher
We are the only UK manufacturer that specialises in the design of technical fall protection equipment who offers complementary training and support services via our national network of height safety training centres.
heightec’s one day Tower Crane Rescue training course is designed for people who work on tower cranes or tall structures who may have to self evacuate or perform casualty rescues.
Visit heightec.com/construction for all the details.