Present live on stage and share your experiences and expertise with the industry at Digital Construction Week (DCW) taking place at Excel, London from 16-17 October 2019.
Sessions on each stage will fall into one of three categories;
- Innovation (exploring ideas for the future)
- Digital in Action (focus on practical learning, current projects, and case study)
- Technology (focused on the tools and technology).
DCW are looking for case studies, research projects, debates, workshops, live demos, how-to guides, examples of best practice, new technologies and new ideas.
Presentations will take place within 9 seminar theatres:
- BIM Village – Making BIM Business as usual in partnership with the UK BIM Alliance sponsored by ALLPLAN
- BIM Workshops – Making BIM Business as usual in partnership with the UK BIM Alliance sponsored by ALLPLAN
- DBE Theatre– Offsite, DfMA, Supply Chain and sector digitisation
- Industy 4.0 Theatre – Cutting edge technology and innovation
- Geospatial Theatre – Mapping, data, and connected the digital and physical worlds
- Onsite Arena – Onsite demos in our mock construction site live at DCW sponsored by Bluebeam
- Transformation Hub – focussed on the practicalities of business transformation & digitisation
- Skills Hub – Training, Skills, and Industry Image in partnership with CITB
- Visualisation Theatre – Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality
Can you offer new insights and encouraging debate on subjects which haven’t been heard before?
Have you worked on projects which are truly engaging that will genuinely help educate and inform?
Can you inspire the audience and help drive the industry forward?
If so, submit your paper online on or before Wednesday 15th May 2019
For more information and to submit, visit www.digitalconstructionweek.com/speak-at-DCW2019