Now that restrictions are gradually being lifted, we can be confident that business events will return in the Autumn and look forward to welcoming you back to the Kent Event Centre on 7th October for the South East’s leading construction event. Kent Construction EXPO will bring together 2,000+ construction professionals, contractors, developers and specialist suppliers for one invaluable day of networking in a face-to-face environment once again since the COVID-19 outbreak.
Brought to you by Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with Kent County Council and Medway Council, this major annual gathering offers a fantastic line-up of speakers, alongside the South East’s largest exhibition of construction suppliers: providing a unique opportunity for you to get the inside track on major infrastructure projects and the latest industry developments, while making valuable new contacts and building your business.
We already have a great programme line-up confirmed, with inspirational keynotes and practical workshops that will provide you with fresh insights into current construction industry challenges and opportunities on the horizon as well as emerging technologies, practices and innovations – helping you to keep up to date and thrive in the years ahead.
Back by popular demand, our roundtable stream provides a focussed platform for discussion where you will have the opportunity to share your challenges and opportunities, hear your peer’s points of view and learn from their experiences, ask questions and voice an opinion.
A few of the hot topics and sector trends that will feature on the programme this year are:
- Bouncing Back from Covid-19
- Construction Futures
- BIM and Digitisation
- Major Infrastructure Developments in Kent and the South East
- Health & Safety Regulations
- R&D Tax Credits
- Sustainable Innovation
- Mental Health Awareness
- Construction Pathways
A key feature at the event is the exclusive opportunity to put your business in front of leading contractors, suppliers and government departments, with over 600 FREE meet-the-buyer appointments available.
You can also benefit from:
- Over 150 market-leading exhibitors
- Invaluable networking opportunities to build and maintain business relationships
- Live Demo Areas showcasing the most dynamic and innovative products in the industry
- Big Networking Breakfast with a focus on collaboration in the construction sector
- Post-Event Gala Dinner with after-dinner comedian Angela Barnes, the perfect way to unwind, network and celebrate excellence within the industry
For more information and to register for FREE visit: www.kentconstructionexpo.com