Compared to an hourglass on the present’s table “Terawall” is projected in the future. Encased in it’s simple sand grains there are projects, innovation, new perspectives, respect for Earth and love for life.
Acoustic and thermal insulation of tomorrow is there, non-combustible Euro class A1 (EN 13501) and IMO med Code 2010 part 1.
A flexible cell panel combining minimal thickness and highest acoustic and thermal insulation, “Terawall” is appropriate for the building, shipbuilding and aeronautical industry and comply with your interpretation of every architectural space.
Terawall in short:
- No release of toxic fibres
- Environmentally sustainable
- Totally natural and recyclable
- Healthy and safe for operators
- Non-combustible A1 and IMO part 1
- Moldable and flexible
- Minimal thickness, highest insulation (35/39 dB granted by 14 up to 21 mm)
That’s a bet placed by Abitex Srl, exclusive distributor of Terawall.
We will be pleased to meet you at Clerkenwell Design Week, 21st-23rd May 2019, Design Fields, Stand DF31